30 Jun 2021
New User Call at ELI Beamlines
The ELI Beamlines Facility invites the scientific community to submit proposals for experiments using instruments in the E1 Experimental Hall and supporting laboratories for Applications in Molecular, Biomedical and Materials Sciences. Experiments from this call are expected to be scheduled from late August 2021 through the first half of 2022.
List of instruments available call 2 user experiments
- Multi-purpose end station for AMO science and Coherent Diffractive imaging (MAC). Detailed information: MAC_2021
- Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Scattering and transient optical absorption (FSRS and TA). Detailed information: FSRS and TA_2020
- Time resolved spectroscopic ellipsometry (trELIps). Detailed information: ELIps_2021
- Station for X-ray experiments (TREX); diffraction and scattering. Detailed information: TREX_2021
The aims of the call are:
- to perform high-level user experiments using the capabilities already in operation in the E1 experimental hall and its supporting laboratories.
- to allow expert users to assisted in the development and commissioning of new experimental capabilities (for a detailed update on capabilities under development contact the instrument representatives).
- to further develop the abilities of the ELI Beamlines scientific staff, user office personnel and support teams to perform efficient user operations.
Applicants must be aware and accept that the ELI Beamlines is in a “ramp-up mode” during the time of the early experiments and this may affect the performance and availability of the individual instruments.
Application submission Deadline:
30th September 2021