18 Jan 2018
Seminar on "Probing α-clusters in medium/heavy nuclei by strong electromagnetic fields" at ELI-NP
Dr. D. S. Delion Senior Research Scientist at IFIN-HH Department of Theoretical Physics held a seminar on "Probing α-clusters in medium/heavy nuclei by strong electromagnetic fields" on 17th January 2018 at ELI-NP. The aim of the seminar was to inform colleagues from ELI-NP and IFIN-HH about the latest developments of the field.
The scientific and technological development activities at ELI-NP are distributed in five Research Activities, each of them aiming to become a significant part of the new Research Infrastructure:
- Research Activity 1 (RA1): High-Power Laser System
- Research Activity 2 (RA2): High-Brilliance Gamma Beam
- Research Activity 3 (RA3): Nuclear Physics with High-Power Lasers
- Research Activity 4 (RA4): Nuclear Physics and Applications with high-brilliance gamma-beams
- Research Activity 5 (RA5): Fundamental Physics with combined laser and gamma beams
Every month, RA members and colleagues of IFIN-HH (Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering) organise a scientific seminar to introduce each other their professional areas, and the latest achievements.
The abstract of "Probing α-clusters in medium/heavy nuclei by strong electromagnetic fields" available here.